A 2Hot2Cold insulated ceiling will retain warmth through the Winter, yet repel the suns rays so that your conservatory is cooler through the Summer. Ceilings have a slight sheen thus reflecting light, transforming your conservatory into a beautiful room that can be enjoyed all year around.
The roof is cleaned and prepared
Your choice of ceiling
Film applied to ‘glass’ roofs
Trims and seals for quality finish
Layer of high performing insulation
Fully covered work
- 2Hot2Cold use Aluthermo Quattro which comprises seven intelligent layers bonded to provide a U-value of 0.175
- Its rigid form enables us to closely follow the shape of your conservatory roof
- The ultra-thin 10mm depth ensures no visible loss of room height
- Our insulation is waterproof, fire resistant, noise dampening and 13% more effective than the equivalent 200mm rock wool insulation
- Our insulation maintains a 10-15% greater operating temperature range than its rival Superquilt
2Hot2Cold use cladding that is double-lined keeping your conservatory cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
In addition a PVCu ceiling doesn’t need sanding or painting and is maintenance-free.
A plasterboard finish is also available for tiled or fibreglass conservatory roofs.
- Cost-effective and maintenance-free
- Quick-and easy installation, durable, hard wearing and thin
- Hygenic and easy to clean
- Non-porous and mould-resistant
- Excellent insulation and sound proofing