Why Choose a Lightweight Tiled Conservatory Roof from 2Hot2Cold?
- The beauty of natural slate with modern technology
- Choice of finishes and colours
- Tailor-made to fit your existing conservatory
- Added insulation and strength
- More affordable than a rebuild
- Adds value to your property
- typically installed in 3 days
Available in a Choice of Colours to Match Your Roof
TapcoSlate – The Beauty of Natural Slate Tiles Combined with Modern Technology
TapcoSlate Classic is almost indistinguishable from natural slate and comes with a 40-year slate guarantee and 10 year service guarantee. It weighs only 12kg per square meter which is half the weight of natural slate, and has a U-value of 0.12 when combined with our insulation.
Your existing conservatory structure will support the lightweight slate and match your existing house roof tiles, and UV stabilisation ensures no fading will occur. It will give you a strong, stable roof which will withstand the ravages of time and weather.
It is fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow and rain and water absorption. TapcoSlate Classic is also compliant with LABC building regulations and standards for England and Wales.
2Hot2Cold Tiled Roof System
Here’s What 2Hot2Cold Customers Say
Customer in Cambridge
Customer in Banbury
2Hot2Cold have a Checkatrade Satisfaction Rating of 9.92
(July 2018, based on 367 reviews)
Our customers give us consistently good reviews on Checkatrade and we are extremely proud of our 9.92 average score. We have been installing insulated ceilings and lightweight tiled roofs for over 15 years and take pride in our work, making every effort to ensure our customers are completely happy with their refurbished conservatories.
- Reliability & Timekeeping - 9.92
- Tidiness - 9.90
- Courtesy - 9.95
- Workmanship - 9.94
Beneath our Lightweight Tiled Roofs 2Hot2Cold Installs an Insulated Conservatory Ceiling
PVC-U Insulated Ceilings – A Selection of Finishes to Choose From
- A cost-effective and mess-free decorative alternative to plasterboard
- Quick and easy installation, durable, hard wearing and thin
- Hygenic, easy to clean and virtually maintenance free
- Non porous and mould resistant
- Tongue and groove panels provide a seamless finish with tight, almost invisible joints
- Provides excellent insulation and sound proofing, warmer than plasterboard
Available ceiling finishes
- Smooth finish with the colour of your choice
- Effectively dampens noise
- Quick and mess-free installation
- Flexible and sag resistant
- Additional extras: Velux windows and spot lights
- Environmentally friendly, can be recycled
Survey and Advice from the Experts at 2Hot2Cold
Ready to Transform your Conservatory?
Get Your FREE No-Obligation Quote Today!
Please contact us to arrange a FREE survey and our fitters will measure your conservatory in order to give you a precise, no obligation quote which includes materials of your choice, labour and VAT.
You can click here to fill in the Quick Quote Form, or book a FREE survey by calling us on:
0800 695 8228 (freephone)
033 33 448 220 (mobile friendly)